Safetots are open to answer customer enquiries from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm. All orders placed and all enquiries sent after 6.00pm on Friday and before 8.00am on a Monday will be processed on Monday.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a cheque, but this will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
Return / Refund Policy
Please note all returns to Safetots MUST have the printed and completed Safetots RMA form or a refund can not be issued. All items returned to Safetots WITHOUT the completed RMA form will be disposed of as second hand goods.
Please email Safetots at email@example.com to receive your returns RMA form.
Safetots employ a seven day no questions returns guarantee. You can return the item to the Safetots address within seven days of the date you received your order to receive a full refund. Safetots DO NOT charge any fees for processing refunds and complies with all other Trading Standards procedures for on-line businesses. Please note that for overseas customers wishing to return an item, Trading Standards policies still apply, but there may be additional surcharges from International couriers for pick up of the item.
Safetots will further accept any return of a product within an additional 21 days of purchase. All such orders must be returned in original, undamaged packaging. Safetots reserve the right to refuse refunds should items be returned damaged, or not in a resalable condition.
Returning Due to Change of Mind
If you have ordered goods from us, but then simply decided that you wish to cancel your order, then you are entitled to do so and have any money that you have paid to us refunded, provided that:
(1) the goods have not been in your possession for more than 7 Working Days after the day on which you received the goods ('Working Day' means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays); and
(2) you tell us in writing within 7 days of receipt of your order (preferably by email) that you wish to cancel your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession to receive a refund on the returned goods. In particular this means that you must:
(a) not open shrink-wrapped or blister pack products or break any manufacturers' seals;
(b) return in good condition all packaging, manuals, fittings and other items supplied by us with the goods; and
(c) return the goods to us in a condition which enables us to resell them as new
PLEASE NOTE if customers do return unwanted items which have not complied with the Trding Standards Rules set out above, Safetots have no option but to dispose of the items as second hand and can not issue a full or partial refund.
When are Refunds Issued?
You will receive a refund via your original payment method as soon as reasonably practicable, but no later than 30 days after the cancellation of your order has been received by us in writing.
If we collect the goods from you, we will pass on the courier charge to pick up the items from you and this fee will be deducted from your refund.
Returns can be made in one of two ways:
1. Returns via courier collection. Customers must notify Safetots by email firstname.lastname@example.org of the order reference number, the date and surname used when placing the order. The customer is obliged to confirm an address and a full working day (9 - 6) where there will be somebody available to pass the item to the courier. A fee of £15.00 is passed on to the customer for courier collection and return, which is deducted from the cost of the product when the refund is issued. *Please note if the couriers attempt pick up and no-one is available to pass the return to the driver, a £15.00 fee is issued for each failed attempt at pick up. When Safetots have received your email you will be emailed in return with confirmation of your return request. Customers must give a minimum of 24 hours prior to pick up if they would like to cancel the return.
2. Customers can return any items to Safetots through their own methods within the 28 timeframe. Safetots can not accept responsibility for any returns that have been damaged or lost in transit, so a form of recorded delivery is advised.
Should an item ordered from Safetots arrive faulty or develop a fault within 28 days, we will send out a replacement or refund your order. Safetots may have set procedures in place with different Manufacturers regarding any reports of product faults.
Customers will need to email the fault to email@example.com and will receive an RMA form in return. We will then contact you regarding a pick up date of the product or details on the refund of postage costs incurred to send the item back.
Please note if an unwanted returned item has qualified for free shipping in the original dispatch, the £5 sending out fee would apply and be deducted from the cost of the refund
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, email or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
• Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
• Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Safetots is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new baby monitor from us we would accept their old baby monitor and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Services and Conditions of Use
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation Of Liability And Warranty
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS,' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.